All products purchased in store will be subject to our in house delivery policy. Terms of this policy are outlined below.
- All products will be dispatched using Australia Post, Fastway Couriers or a shipping method of the customers choice.
- Flat rate delivery cost of $18.00+GST applies to all smaller spare parts and rubber kits and is sent via Express Post or through Fastway Couriers. Parcel Post cost of $30.00+GST applies to larger items such as backflow test kits, large check modules and bulky items and is sent via Express Post or through Fastway Couriers. All postage costs will be calculated at check out.
- For larger items, for example 100mm valves, will be subject to freight quotation at the time of the order as the size and weight will exceed our normal carriers limits.
- All goods that are not in stock at the time of quoting or sale will be subject to delivery estimated times given by the supplier. These times can range from 2 business days to 20 business days, depending on what has been ordered. The customer will be given as close to accurate delivery timeframe once the sale has been completed.
- Any spare parts that require importing from overseas will be subjected to a 5 to 20 business day turnaround. These conditions are sometimes out of our control and may vary depending on stock levels from our supplier.
- All delivery times are subject to change due to human error and other circumstances. If these changes affect the goods that the customer has ordered, the customer will be notified immediately and kept informed.